I set up a google form to survey and rank my top ten ideas from last week in order to narrow down to my new "top five".
- I asked survey participants to rate each idea's novelty, feasibility, and marketability on a scale of 1 to 5.
- I asked if they would buy it for themselves and/or for someone else.
- I asked how much they would pay for the idea.
The results looked something like this:
My new top five is as listed below:
- Reindeer Snowball Maker
- Windshield Heads-up Display
- Modular Table
- Heated Center Console
- Steering Wheel Drum Set
I compiled the information from the survey into graphs like the one below to more accurately price each idea.
estimated cost of production:
- Reindeer Snowball Maker - $5
- Windshield Heads-up Display - $50-100
- Modular Table - $25-50
- Heated Center Console - $10
- Steering Wheel Drum Set - $