Progress week one

So far I have taken a lot of digital photos from all around Duluth. I have started messing with the photos trying to come up with interesting compositions as well. I have also begun drawing some graffiti and am in the process of coloring it in in photoshop.
duluth3.jpg
Image1duluth.jpg
Just a couple that I've started messing with. Still have to add the graffiti and i'm probably going to add some kind of effects to each photo as well.

From what I saw in critique, you seem to have a really clear direction you're going in. I can't really say much about the graffiti aspect yet, but your photo-montaging looks good so far and I think it'll work out really well.

Andy, I think you should swing by the Depot and get the old building at the front and also get the trains in the back. There is a lot of space to work with. Also, if you haven't, go to Enger Tower too.

I like the compositions you have so far. For the graffiti I know you had talked about having different words on each image but it could be nice to just create a tag for yourself and change that tag in all the pictures. It would kind of give the feel like you were there.

I really like the idea you have come up with for this project, and I think it will be very interesting to see how you incorporate graffiti onto everyday places that native Duluth citizens see! I look forward to seeing more work from you!