Heidi and I went and retaped all of the images that were peeling off in the Viz Lab on Friday. We also printed off some images of flowers I had in color and added them to our installation. I think the splashes of bright color on the windows really adds a lot to our installation.
Recently in 3_Collaborative Category
Our installation in the VIZ lab was completed on Tuesday. We finished putting up all of the images in the window and I will post a good picture soon. The image I took on my phone isn't very good.
In our installation we made a grid like design using our winter remix images and displayed it on the Viz Lab window. In this assignment I helped prepare the images for printing, cut out the images after they were printed, cleaned off the Viz Lab windows, and helped install our work in the windows. We aren't completely done installing due to the fact that they had a meeting going on in front of the second window on installation day. The windows that we have done look good so far and we should be able to finish the last window in not much time after break.