Paul Sisler's Chem 4101 Analytical Problem

I have been dating my now girlfriend for over two years now and I have always loved her dirty brownish-blonde colored hair. Evertime she takes a shower and gets ready for the day, she would put mousse in her hair to help keep it in place. Recently in the last month or so, she has switched to a new hair holding product and I am not a very big fan of the results. At first, I was skeptical but after two weeks I could definitely tell her new product was dieing her hair blonde. This was when I finally confronted her and asked her to switch back to her old product for her hairs sake, but she definitely does not want to. In this analtical problem, I will attempt to solve the issue that Sebastian Forte's mousse is dieing my girlfriends hair yellowish-blonde. In doing this, I will monitor the use of this product by my girlfriend to see if it continues to change her hair color and also will attempt to discover the component of this mousse that is reacting so negatively with her hair.