Targeted News Service, a five-year-old editorial services company based in Washington, D.C., is looking for cyber-interns who want to learn, produce or earn college internship support. Our staff is located in Washington's suburbs, our managing editor is in Utah, our assistant managing editor is in The Phillippines and we have teams working from India, Spain and Singapore, as well as California, Texas and Boston.
We're looking for cyber-interns who can help us:
* Write news stories for America's newspapers that are our clients (Bangor Daily News, Albany Times Union, Buffalo News, Mobile Register, Huntsville Times, Birmingham News, Torrance Daily Breeze, Tulsa World, Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, Maryland Gazette, and more...), and other end-user consumers (we also feed Lexis-Nexis, Factiva, Dialog, ProQuest, Llesiant and Acquire Media).
- Take on cyber-assignments, with guidance, support and editing, of government-oriented regulatory material turning the cold, hard facts into orderly, structured news that a newspaper editor would be compelled to view as necessary - and print.
* We also have support needed for our alliance on NewsWatch Native America.com
* Write news briefs on small issues that we believe are relevant to our select audience.
* Assist with critical research to help our company grow.
* We also have a need for a marketing/business student who can help our VP/business development.
Expressions of interest sought with support from your professors if linked to academics.
To learn more, visit the Targeted News Service Website.