KARE 11 Seeks Multimedia Journalist and Creative Services Producer
This position requires both reporting and photojournalism skills.
· Applicants should have good news judgment, strong writing skills, photography experience and non-linear editing training.
· Strong storyteller who can produce stories live on-air and on-line.
· Enterprises and reports general news and feature stories.
· Interviews appropriate people to cover general news stories.
· Reports, shoots, write scripts, and edits stories.
· Contributes story ideas and attends story conferences.
· Develops stories assigned by the assignment desk.
· Minimum 2-5 years reporting/photojournalism experience.
· Journalist and/or Mass Communication degree preferred.
Send your resume and link, non-returnable tape or DVD to:
KARE 11 TV
Tom Lindner - Vice President News Director
8811 Olsen Memorial Highway
Minneapolis, MN 55427