Coalition of MN Businesses seeks interns
The Coalition of Minnesota Businesses is seeking talented, enthusiastic interns to help advance - an innovative statewide grassroots initiative.
Interns will work directly with leaders at the MN Chamber of Commerce and the MN Business Partnership and interact with leaders and employees of the over 20,000 employers represented by the Coalition of Minnesota Businesses.
Candidates should possess at least some of the following characteristics:
• Energetic, outgoing individuals who aren't afraid to start up conversations with people you meet on the street
- Journalism/ mass communications
- Audio-visual / media technology
- Political Science
- Sociology / Psychology
• Interest/experience in community organizing, student leadership and participation in on- and off-campus student organizations
• Highly engaged/comfortable with social media
• Willing to travel and work unusual hours
• Not hyper-partisan - able to understand political issues from perspective of differing ideologies
mymn interns will perform a variety of tasks depending on your skills and interests, including:
• Promote mymn through guerilla marketing at community events, coffee shops, festivals, etc.
• Conduct on-camera interviews with Minnesotans
• Shoot and edit video
• Write short blog posts
• Create and promote mymn contests and campaigns on social media
• Develop creative new content for mymn.org
Hours and Compensation
• Interns will work 25-30 hours per week; specific times will vary by day and activity
• Interns will be paid a weekly stipend to cover meals/travel expenses
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to Taylor Pettis at email@example.com.