Tiger Oak Publications seeks interns
Tiger Oak Publications is seeking interns to help with Metro Magazine, Minnesota Meetings & Events, Minnesota Bride and other lifestyle publications.
Interns will fact-check articles, research story ideas, write short articles, brainstorm and pitch story ideas, assist with photo shoots and other writing-related duties as assigned by editorial staff.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Ability to write engaging and entertaining articles
• Basic knowledge of journalism, including style and format of articles, interviewing
• Familiarity with the AP Stylebook
• Basic knowledge of the PC environment, including Word, e-mail, photo software, etc.
• Ability to multitask and work for a number of editors on a number of assignments
For more information, visit Tiger Oak Publications.