« 2011 Silha Spring Ethics Forum with Mark Feldstein | Main | Reach out to your fellow students through the Mental Health Training Session »

Spend a Year Abroad after Graduation with a Fulbright Grant

There will be two informational meetings for students interested in pursuing a Fulbright Grant for Graduate Research Senior Abroad Experience After Graduation. This grant supports one year of study, research, creative work, or English teaching in one of approximately 130 foreign countries.

The first session will be held Wednesday, April 6, from 3:30-4:30 in Blegen Hall 220 on the West Bank. The second session will be Monday, April 11, from 12-1 p.m. in Armory 202 on the East Bank.

Applicants must be U.S. citizens with the majority of their undergraduate education in the U.S.; must meet country-specific language proficiency requirements; must hold bachelor's degree by the beginning of the award. SENIORS, RECENT GRADUATES, and GRADUATE STUDENTS may apply. An institutional review and interview process is conducted on campus for currently enrolled U of M students.

Campus contact for undergraduates and recent graduates: Sally Lieberman, liebe001@umn.edu. Campus contact for graduate and professional students: Alison Skoberg, skobe001@umn.edu.

For further information and application materials, visit the Fulbright website.