Design in 7: 7 Stories, 7 Minutes
What can be shared in just seven minutes?
Listen in as seven professionals from the fields of architecture, graphic design, interior design, product design, housing, landscape architecture, and retail share thought-provoking, inspiring, and sometimes curious tales from the trenches. Reception with presenters follows program. Cash bar available.
$20 General admission
$15 UMAA member
$5 U of M Students
2011 Presenters include:
- Julie Snow FAIA, founder of Julie Snow Architects
- Quan Hoang, Chief Creative Officer, Pixel Farm Digital
- Alan Arthur, President/CEO, Aeon
- Bruce Chamberlain ASLA (BLA '89), VP/Principal, Hoisington Koegler Group, Inc.
- Lyn Berglund CID, ASID (BS '76), Director of Interior Design, Mohagen Hansen
- Kristina Klockars, Vice President, Hot Mama
- Barry Kudrowitz, product designer/asst. professor, College of Design
Thursday, April 14
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Coffman Memorial Union Campus Club, West Wing (4th floor)
NOTE: This event sold out early last year - advanced registration is required.
Presented by the College of Design Student and Alumni Board
Tweeting about the event? Use #D7in7