Olympic Village Beijing

resize olympic village.jpg
Second day in Beijing. After climbing the great wall our group had a nice time at the Beijing Olympic Village. It was a great experience meeting thousands of local people and tourists from all over the world visiting this amazingly beautiful place.
Olympic Village 2.jpg
This a picture of the four fellows of the group along with Jacob, the best tour guide in Beijing.
olympic village 3.jpg
Full group picture with the water cube at Beijing Olympic village as our background.

Hi all it looks like you are all having agreat time. Please say hi to Eric, Peter, Scotty and xixi foe me. I will look forward to more postings

Thanks for all the pictures. Good to see you outside the library for a while. Looks like you will not starve.

Jim at the UMC Library

I'm so jealous right now haha. I was there exactly two years ago and it was so much fun. It's awesome how you are putting up pics so we can keep up with your adventures. I'm so glad the group seems to be having a blast. Here are some things you MUST do:
- Take THOUSANDS of pics
- Eat some corn ice cream (Soo-Yin knows what I mean)
- Buy a set of chopsticks
- Eat bean paste pastries (Again, Soo-Yin knows)
- Take pics with strangers who think you are rockstars (Seems like you've already done)

Continue to have fun everyone!
Muchlove,
Irma

- Take THOUSANDS of pics
- Buy a set of chopsticks

Continue to have fun everyone!
Muchlove,
Irma

So lucky you guys got to go here. Our group didn't. Happy for you all. :)