June 29th readings

I like the article on Gorilla hinting because I thought it was very interesting how people would even think about eating a gorilla. To me that is like eating a human being. I think they should make it illegal because gorillas donít produce fast enough. I never heard of Gorilla hunting until I read this article. Whoever itís a Gorilla I think is sick because it has too much of a human resemblance. How could you even sit at the table and look at it as you are eating it. Maybe some people just like trying out new thing

I decided to choose Julies paper on High Blood Pressure because I like how she pointed out different points of views on her topic. Although I did agree with her on some of her views. Sometimes I thought she was pretty off topic in what she was talking about. In her paper, she was talking about fad diets more than anything else. Overall, I think she did a good job with getting her point across. There were many things I agreed with and there were many things I didnít agree with.

Posted by sloa0038 at June 29, 2005 2:04 PM