« More on the GOP smear campaign | Main | Get ready for NRCC, DCCC ads »

Patty Wetterling endorsed by Wesley Clark

Bachmann v. Wetterling has the story from Roll Call:

Child-safety advocate Patty Wetterling (D) is getting help from failed 2004 and potential 2008 presidential contenders in her bid to win the Gopher State’s open 6th district seat.

Retired Gen. Wesley Clark (D), the former NATO commander, is endorsing Wetterling today in her race with state Sen. Michele Bachmann (R). Over the weekend, former vice presidential candidate and ex-Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.) was the main event at a St. Paul fundraiser for Wetterling.

Perusing the Wetterling website, I don't see a mention of the Clark endorsement yet, but I did notice they've updated their events calendar FINALLY. Looks like Patty is doing a lot of meet and greets, candidate forums, and debates in the upcoming weeks. I also see she's supposed to appear on two TV shows:

Wednesday, Sept. 27, 3 PM: The Bo Bogotty Show
Thursday, Sept. 28, 2 PM: Between the Lines

I don't know anything about either of these shows. Michele Bachmann criticized Wetterling in the past for missing the Bo Bogotty show; DB has the story (with some help from Polinaut). If you watch them, let us all know how Patty does.