< What is in a name? | Main | Find It Integration >

Links of the day

Over on my other site I had a running post category I called "Links of the day." I started it so that I wouldn't forget the links to interesting web sites I find throughout my day of surfing.

Anyway, today's "Links of the day" will focus on April Fools Day. You see, I was the butt of an April Fools joke yesterday. My neighbor Craig decided it would be great fun to fool me into thinking that the new U of M blog site, a site I've been working on for months, was intermittently showing up with green text. That alone was enough to send me into a frantic fury of checking over my HTML and CSS to make sure their wasn't any green hexadecimal codes that got in there by accident. But Craig wasn't finished. He also emailed all my co-workers to get them in on the act, including my boss! Fortunately, one of my co-workers decided to let me off the hook or else I would have been a weeping mess by the end of the day. Craig, I don't know how, but you are going down. You have crossed the line, and you are going down.

Posted by snackeru at April 2, 2004 8:54 AM | Links of the day

Shane,
You couldn't fool me on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine!!!!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at April 2, 2004 10:29 AM

We shall see, oh yes, we shall see...

Posted by: Shane at April 2, 2004 10:33 AM