April 3, 2004
Links of the day
- A new way to tie your shoelaces. I don't care what this guy says, I think he's nuts.
- Sphere XP, the 3D replacement to Windows. Cool!
- Be careful what you write about in the blogging world. There seems to be little room for error.
- According to scientists studying earth's weather, this should be April 4, not April 3.
- The boy who yawned ... If you caught Letterman last night you know what I am talking about. Hillarious.
- Top 50 books as determined by the weblog community.
Posted by snackeru at April 3, 2004 8:35 AM | Links of the day