April 10, 2004
Links of the day
- Damned if you do, damned if you don't, an alternate history of the events after Sept 11.
- A message of thanks from an Iraqi on the anniversary of his emancipation.
- The Passion is breaking box office records in the Middle East, especially with Muslims. Huh?
- How Easter works, from How Stuff Works.
- A dictionary of comic book words like "Ka-Boom!" and their meanings.
- Fruit Fly Fight Club. I didn't know they were so violent.
Posted by snackeru at April 10, 2004 9:49 AM | Links of the day