April 20, 2004
Links of the day
- Weave through the top part to get to Lileks's views on a gas tax. Interesting.
- Everybody is linking to this, so why shouldn't I? Khaaaan!!!
- Old link, but good for Earth Day. The "My Footprint" website.
- I'm all for "TV Turnoff Week" except Wednesday night (T-Wolves) and Friday night (my weekly Twins fix).
- Nothing says love like a Klingon wedding.
- Coca-Cola C2. Sounds disgusting.
- Open letter to Flip Saunders from Kottke.org. Sadly, I think I agree with him.
- Interesting article on the war on terror. Is it fair to compare this war with WWII?
- I think even the left agrees that Michael Moore is a wack job.
Posted by snackeru at April 20, 2004 8:23 AM | Links of the day
Shane, I agree with you on Wally and I've stated that to you several times as well. Trading him and flip-flopping a 1st round pick to a top 5 lottery team is certainly not out of the question. Wolves are a little old and Wally is a cancer, he thinks he is better than he is. Trade him and get a better rookie who can learn to be a role player first and develop his game behind the vets for a couple of years, a la Michael Redd for the Bucks.
I think that maybe for my next anniversary Rachel and I should have a Klingon theme. That looks really fun!
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at April 21, 2004 8:43 AM