< Links of the day | Main | In your face >

Viking seats upgrade!

One of the ways I spoil myself is by purchasing season tickets to the Vikings. I've had these for three years now and I gotta say I just love them. Football season is so much more fun when you go to every other game, and I get really pumped up to go to Vikings' games. Anyway, I started out in row 28, last year I moved down to row 24, and now I am moving to row 21! Slowly but surely I'm paying my dues and working my way down. And believe me, even these little baby steps make a big difference in how well a person sees the game. So, for those of you that care, my seats are now:

Section 217, Row 21, Seats 15 and 16

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that I sell my tickets to about 3 games every year. So, if any of you out there are interested in any of the games (except the Packer game of course) just let me know.

Skol Vikings!

Posted by snackeru at May 19, 2004 11:12 AM | Vikings

As a Wisconsinite attending the U, I was highly disappointed to see that the Packers-Vikings game in Minneapolis was on Christmas Eve. It was honestly a tough decision for me, but I think I will spend that day with the family. If I didn't have tickets for the meeting in Green Bay, my family might miss me.

I used to deeply hate the Vikings because of the Monday night game in Green Bay back in 1998. Moss schooled the Packers in their first loss in 3 years at Lambeau. It was the first Packer game I had ever been to. Almost as bad as the loss, people were jammed so tightly in the concourse before the game to avoid the heavy rain that many began having panic attacks. The silver lining was that this incident prompted talks of renovating the stadium.

After the Nathan Poole reception, I feel much less resentment toward the Vikings. I now have season tickets I waited my entire life for thanks to the stadium expansion. I was able to watch an absolutely fantastic playoff game against the Seahawks after watching Poole get the key to the city before the game.

Anyhow, have fun at the game. Let me know what you want for the Bears tickets.

Posted by: Paul at May 25, 2004 1:30 AM