May 26, 2004
Links of the day
I don't have much to say today. The Wolves game last night was just plain blah. No intensity on either side really, except for Wally. I gotta admit he impressed me last night. Anyway, enjoy these links of the day:
- Someone has propped up a pink dinosaur in front of a camera used to monitor volcano activity on New Zealand. If you'd like to see it, look at the picture for the White Island Crater. You may have to wait for more daylight.
- Researchers have found a way to use human genes to create blue roses. Blue cotton for blue jeans might not be out of the question either.
- Interesting looking computer. Reminds me of Mad Max for some reason.
- I don't know if you've ever heard about the blog world's "carnival of the vanities" but it offers an interesting glimpse into some interesting recent blog articles. This week's carnival is hosted by "Spot On."
- Humorous article on an Iraq exit strategy. "As long as you continue trying to kill us, we will never abandon you."
- Was there really a Trojan War?
- Could there be life in the clouds of Venus?
- Toyota's car of the future.
- Museum of Hoaxes photo gallery.
Posted by snackeru at May 26, 2004 8:41 AM | Links of the day