June 5, 2004
Links of the day
- Top 25 things you can buy on Amazon as chosen by an Amazon shopper. My favorite is the Solid Gold S.E.P. (Stop Eating Poop).
- Meta-Efficient: A Guide to the Efficient Things in the World. Good section on Bio-Diesel.
- A comic with some potential: Bolt-City's "Copper."
- I'd sell his PlayStation, too. Another reason I don't drink alcohol (reason #1 is that I don't like the taste).
- Transformers music video. Very cool.
- Viking kittens video, an Internet classic. You can even download it if you want it.
- MP3 of every Beatles song in alphabetical order in 16 minutes.
- Pop vs. Soda map. Wisconsin is just plain weird. And I'm not just saying that. It is weird that half the state says pop and the other half says soda.
Posted by snackeru at June 5, 2004 5:32 PM | Links of the day
haha, i also posted about that pop v soda map.
Posted by: .david. at June 6, 2004 3:07 PM
Love the PS2 story. Reason #435 on the importance of educating your kids on alcohol.
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 7, 2004 8:48 AM