< Marshall Field no more | Main | Links of the day >

Do you have a crazy spouse like me?

molly.jpg

A little side note about my life ... My crazy wife told me to take my two older boys to a movie last night to reward them for a job well done this year at school. So, I did and had a wonderful time. But when I got back home I found out that my wife was halfway to Mitchell, SD to be with her sister who just went into labor yesterday afternoon. In other words, my wife bamboozled me, and then took off without, it seems, a care in the world. She also seems to have forgotten that I have a job, and, yes, important tasks to accomplish at that job. So, now I am at home today watching my wonderful kids, and I'm trying to come up with a plan to take care of everything I have to take care of at work. I may have to go into work on Saturday.

So, as punishment I have posted the craziest picture of my wife I could find. She won't like it, but at least I feel better.

Posted by snackeru at June 10, 2004 9:29 AM | Family

Oh boy Shane, you're gonna get it now.

I would like to take this time to state for the record to my wife (should she read this) that I love all the crazy things she does and they just make me appreciate what a wonderful woman she is and how lucky I am that she decided to marry me.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 10, 2004 11:25 AM

Yes, I am willing to pay the price. Secondly, based on your sappy ramblings above, you are one of the biggest wussies I know.

Posted by: Shane at June 10, 2004 11:51 AM

First, I'm not the one who jumps when he sees a daddy-longlegs spider, so careful who you call a wuss. Second, my chances with my wife are about as good as the Packers selling out a home game and yours are about as good as the Twins getting a stadium bill passed this session. Third, you dress goofy.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 10, 2004 1:54 PM

Ha! I'm not afraid of daddy-longlegs! Just all other varieties of spiders! In your face! And concerning your "you dress goofy" comment ... well, that actually made me laugh. In closing, and I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, you throw like a girl.

Posted by: Shane at June 10, 2004 2:30 PM