June 10, 2004
Links of the day
- How to seem smarter. Good tongue-in-cheek advice.
- 10 foods you should never eat as picked by the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
- Transit of Venus pictures. Very beautifully done.
- Tribute to Ronald Reagan from Bush's reelection site. Full text of some of his more famous speeches.
- Interesting article on the true nature of the browser wars and how they are about to start up again. A wee bit anti-Microsoft.
Posted by snackeru at June 10, 2004 3:50 PM | Links of the day