July 8, 2004
Links of the day
- Spiderman stop-gap movie made with Legos. This is worth the wait to see. Wow!
- W Ketchup. You don't support Democrats. Why should your ketchup? I love this kind of stuff. So pointless, but so fun...
- James Lileks takes apart Michael Moore. Remind me never to write anything that Lileks could skewer. I swear, he could probably make Abraham Lincoln look like a blubbering idiot.
- Clive Cussler fans! Sahara is being made into a movie with Matthew McConaughey as Dirk Pitt (?). Will they dye his hair black and give him green contacts? What about Tom Selleck? Thanks for the link Curt!
- A 2,200 acre fungus. That is big. Thanks for the link Craig!
- Kerry's veep choice was first reported on an aviation discussion board.
- Technorati has tracked over 3 million blogs as of today with 15,000 new blogs everyday. Wow.
- West Nile Virus. What you need to know. Did you know 80% of people infected don't show any symptoms?
Posted by snackeru at July 8, 2004 12:47 PM | Links of the day