July 14, 2004
Links of the day
- "This Land is Made for You and Me" sung by Bush and Kerry. Very funny and worth the wait.
- Interesting piece on "Why al Qaeda is Fleeing Iraq." I'd get pretty sick of people bombing me too.
- The US Postal Service is issuing an R. Buckminster Fuller stamp. "Bucky" was a fascinating fellow.
- The mark of the Beast is coming closer...
- Who guitarist Pete Townshend is ticked off at Michael Moore.
- More new features from the Mozilla project's Firefox. Firefox is setting the standard for browsing functionality and IE is far, far behind.
- Funny post on Craiglist from a guy with scientific reasoning, stick figures, and flowcharts on why girls should date him.
- Umm... yeah. Eddie Van Halen has a lot of guitars.
- Banned or challenged books throughout history. Go libraries!
- The Job Predictor. Hours and hours of fun! Apparently I should have been either a movie star or a dietician. I will tender my resignation this afternoon.
Posted by snackeru at July 14, 2004 11:49 AM | Links of the day
Rachel O. Recknagel, Your ideal job is a Goal Scoring Superstar Hero
Posted by: cheesehead's wife at July 14, 2004 12:58 PM
Ha! For "Shane A Nackerud" my ideal job is a Cowboy! Get along little doggie...
Posted by: Shane at July 14, 2004 3:03 PM
Bad news for Anders on the Name:Profession. check out a variety of answers, the best is hippie freak or animal therapist. He'd better marry well. That could get him a DNC nomination for President...
Posted by: Cheesey's gal at July 14, 2004 11:05 PM
I am a dog walking, pirate minister. Avast ye scurvy dogs, ARGGGGG!
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at July 15, 2004 9:01 AM
Found an even better one. For "C W Recknagel" my ideal job is a god. Bring forth the virgins!
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at July 15, 2004 10:38 AM
MY DAD'S IDEAL JOB IS A PORN STAR!!! AAAACK!!!
Posted by: wife of the Pirate god at July 15, 2004 1:52 PM