July 16, 2004
Links of the day
- Chilling account of a possible new method of terrorism on America's planes. It really is scary and upsetting.
- Interesting new findings about black holes from Stephen Hawking.
- Possible follow up songs for one-hit wonders. Hilarious.
- Alcohol without liquid (AWOL) machine. Billed as the “ultimate party toy” it allows people to inhale alcohol by mixing spirits with oxygen. This is sick.
- A little Friday morning propaganda: The Osama Bin Lotto!
- Amazing comic book collection for sale. Hurry! There is still time to make a bid!
- Why no one want make Hulk 2?
- The Hulk's own weblog!
- A rough cut of U2's new album goes missing from their studio in France. Part of me hopes it get's pirated, but a larger part of me hopes the songs are not released prematurely.
Posted by snackeru at July 16, 2004 8:38 AM | Links of the day