July 20, 2004
Links of the day
- Hilarious surfacing of "new details" regarding Dick Cheney's outburst in the Senate. Gave me quite a chuckle.
- A follow up article to Annie Jacobson's Terror in the Skies article of last week. Again, there was an incident with a Northwest Airlines flight. Are they targeting NWA?
- Good NYT article on Joseph Wilson's own lack of honesty. Gives new credence to Bush's assertion that Hussein was in Niger at some point looking to purchase uranium.
- What Bush says he's "not" since 1997. He may soon be saying he's not president either.
- The Jacobson article above asks some interesting questions concerning privacy and racial profiling. This ACLU site offers a chilling glimpse into the future of our (lack of) privacy.
- I was duped by this Shyamalan piece on SciFi too. I was just watching it last night thinking, "Boy that Shyamalan is one goofy dude!" Nice to see it is all a hoax.
- No way is Prince the top rock frontman of all time. No way.
Posted by snackeru at July 20, 2004 12:32 PM | Links of the day