July 23, 2004
One more thing
Again, I'm on vacation, but you may have missed some of the stuff I've written before. Here are some of the things I've written where I actually thought I did an OK job of expressing myself:
- The Inevitable Fall
- Songs for a Desert Island II
- Brew Ha-Ha in the Backyard
- Book Review: The Watch by Dennis Danvers
- Book Review: The Meaning of Everything
- Book Review: Luther the Reformer
- What is in a name?
- Kids and Poop
- Reflections on UThink
- A refresing drink
Truly though, what I write most about on this blog is stadiums. I desperately want a Twins stadium to be built. If you are interested, check out all my posts on stadium issues. Man, do I sound like a broken record!
Posted by snackeru at July 23, 2004 10:53 AM | Life