< Things I'm thinking about | Main | I have to comment on this >

I've got nothing

Have you ever wanted to write something, but instead you just stared at the computer screen for a while? That is where I'm at right now. Just staring. Well, actually I'm typing, but I'm not really saying much. So, what can I say? I'm feeling very blah right now. Not "laid back" type blah, but blah as in "I'm so tired" blah. Which is odd since I just came back from vacation. This probably has to do with the fact that I was recently diagnosed with walking pneumonia. I have literally had a cough for two months now. I swear whenever I cough I sound like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings. You know, a deep chest cough with phlegm gurgling in my throat as my body tries desperately to get it out. I finally went to the doctor two days ago and begged them to find out what is wrong with me. So they decided to give me a chest x-ray. Twice. It seems that the first time they gave me the x-ray they missed a good portion of my lungs because my lungs are "so long." Have you ever heard of long lungs? Well, apparently I have very long lungs. So they had to zap me twice.

As a result of this ailment, I think it is making me extra tired. Whenever I sit down to write something on this blog at night I am overwhelmed by tiredness. Then I get here (at work) in the morning and scramble to put something up. I need to find a new routine.

Anyway, I've got to get to work, but enjoy these two links:

Posted by snackeru at August 5, 2004 9:01 AM | Life