August 6, 2004
Links of the day
- Map of electoral votes by state and who this guy thinks is going to win based on state polls he has found. He is a Kerry supporter so it is a little biased. Check out the essay on the electoral college though. Fascinating!
- Company name etymologies. Did you ever wonder what Atari actually means?
- Minnesota Twins' at-bat music. Lecroy's is "The South is Gonna Do it Again." Awesome.
- Want to buy an island? Only $1.3 million. That is a steal.
- 25 years of Brown sisters. 25 pictures of four sisters taken every year.
- More about Democrats and religion at the DNC. From Christianity Today.
Posted by snackeru at August 6, 2004 4:53 PM | Links of the day
Only 1.3 million for an island? I'm buying my Powerball ticket today!
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at August 9, 2004 3:48 PM
That's what I'm talking about. $1.3 million for an island is nothing. I was thinking that I read the ad wrong but I don't think I am. I don't think it will last long at that price.
Posted by: Shane at August 9, 2004 4:06 PM