< Links of the day | Main | Randoms and Leave our Vikings alone! >

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy birthday, Mom! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my mom at the ready to display on her big day, but she probably wouldn't like her picture displayed anyway. Words cannot describe how much I love my mom, or how much I appreciate everything she does for me and my family. I mean, just last week she took my two boys out shopping for new school clothes and they came home with a ton of new outfits and new shoes. That was awesome and the boys were very excited with all the stuff she bought for them. My mom only lives about a block away from me and most people would consider that to be a problem. Not me. I love having her so close. I hope you are doing something special today, Mom, because you deserve it! I love you!

Posted by snackeru at August 16, 2004 8:56 AM | Family

Happy Birthday Leslie!!

Curt in Grand Forks (who has received more than his fair share of Norwegian-American hospitality when visiting Shane's folks)

Posted by: Curt Hanson at August 16, 2004 2:45 PM

Shane--that was very, very touching of you--thank you so much for the lovely birthday greeting! And you're right, I wouldn't like my picture posted!
love mom
p.s. thanks to Curt too!

Posted by: Mom at August 16, 2004 5:17 PM

Happy Birthday Leslie!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at August 17, 2004 9:14 AM