September 15, 2004
Links of the day
- The unwritten rules of strangers. Milgrim's subway experiment.
- Oldie but goodie. The map of "Springfield."
- Despicable ad from Spanish newspaper. Did they think this was clever?
- Is Kerry in big trouble? Will Bush win in a landslide? This oped seems to think so.
- The 25 best Futurama moments. I don't watch Futurama but some of these moments were humorous.
- The Electoral Vote predictor has shifted in Bush's favor since the last time I linked to it.
- The Infinite Cat Project. I love this kind of stuff. The WWW has so much crap on it! Awesome!
- Which famous cartoon character is a librarian?
- This humongous truck dwarfs a Hummer. Your's for only approx. $100,000.
- Health care costs could make it difficult for America to compete on a global level.
Posted by snackeru at September 15, 2004 9:09 PM | Links of the day