September 19, 2004
Links of the day
- Avast me hearties! It is talk like a pirate day!
- The home computer of 2004. Obviously they were a little off.
- The 50 Weirdest Guiness Records.
- Senior High photos found on the web. Hilarious.
- Amazing, amazing, amazing rendition of Sunday Bloody Sunday "sung" by President Bush. Whoever did this is a digital audio master.
- It's official. Star Wars weapons would squash Star Trek weapons like a bug.
- I Found Some of Your Life. Someone is posting a picture a day from a memory card he found in a taxi. And narrating the pictures as if he took them. Good stuff!
- Football Fans for Truth. Talks about Kerry's recent trip to Lambert Field. Priceless. I'm sure Wisconsin is now decidedly in favor of Bush.
Posted by snackeru at September 19, 2004 9:51 PM | Links of the day