October 8, 2004
Links of the day
I can't think about the Twins anymore. It is driving me crazy and I am getting too stressed out! I need something to get my mind off of them. So, I present you a non-baseball links of the day:
- What Yahoo! looked like in 1994
- The effects of country music on suicide.
- Spaceballs sequel in the works. May the schwarz be with you!
- The 25 most difficult questions you'll be asked on a job interview. Helpful list.
- You Forgot Poland.com. Don't take this to mean I am against (or for) Bush. I just think it is humorous.
- Track by track guide to U2's new album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
- Looks like Kerry has taken the lead in the electoral vote predictor. Just two weeks ago it was solidly Bush.
- New JibJab.com video. Not as good as "This Land." In fact, it was a little disturbing seeing Edwards and Kerry in bed together. Blech.
Posted by snackeru at October 8, 2004 4:33 PM | Links of the day