< Check out this poll | Main | D.C. Situation >

New TV!

newtvtoo.jpg

Can you believe it? My wife bought me a new TV today for Christmas! And then, she couldn't wait until Christmas to give it to me! Apparently she woke up today and decided that she wanted to do something nice for me. And she got this 32" TV for a bargain too; only $240 at Sears. I am out of the Stone Age! Hallelujah! What did I do to deserve such a nice wife? I will have to repay her with something special. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Posted by snackeru at December 15, 2004 6:56 PM | Life

Shane, do you not see where this is going? It is as I predicted, you will get a 32" TV and fix your van before the Twins get a new stadium. Now, you just have to fix your van, then the first 2 parts of the prophecy will be fulfilled! The Twins stadium will not be far behind. The Oracle of Cheese has spoken!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at December 16, 2004 8:13 AM

Cheeseear! You are supposed to be giving my husband ideas of something special to do for ME not write about the Twins or the stadium!! This post is about me!! No more talk about anything sports!

Posted by: kumquat at December 16, 2004 8:25 AM

I can only speak as to what I have seen, not what you wish me to. You would not say to the wind, "do not blow", or tell the ocean to cease being wet. Go now and meditate on this, dear kumquat.

Shane, please supplicate to me directly through the electronic medium and I shall scry the gouda for your answer. The Oracle of Cheese has spoken.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at December 16, 2004 8:45 AM

It is a good thing you got it early, because now you can watch the Vikes-Packers game on it (unless you have family and/or religious obligations that prevent you from watching the game anyway).

Posted by: kurtis at December 22, 2004 12:13 PM