February 9, 2005
Links of the day
- Google Maps. I'd be surprised if you haven't seen this yet, but if not please check it out. It is really, really, really slick. Needs a lot of bandwidth though.
- Baby Name Wizard. Type in a name and see in graph-form where the name has ranked over the years. Must have Java installed.
- PC Mag has reviewed the top 15 Firefox extensions. Cool.
- Another work of art that has me scratching my head, the PodBrix figure.
- Mr. Cheer or Die should like this billboard.
- Listen to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards yourself and decide, could it be Satan? (say that last part in a "Church Lady" voice)
- Burger King is giving away old-school Activision games in kid's meal. But no River Raid!!! Where is the justice?!?!
- Court documents reveal Kazaa logging all user downloads. Yikes! Thank goodness I have never used that service.
- Cool "Image Puzzle" game that features finding text inside of images and typng in new URLs. I shall play it more at lunch.
- If you haven't seen this, you have got to take a look. B-Ball player hits incredible game winning shot (and I do mean incredible) and then does it again for local news crew.
- Looking for a new book to read? Check out this new "Bookswelike" site, but remember to check your book out from a library.
- Speaking of libraries, read this great Rake Mag article: "Can the public library (and democracy) survive?"
- Incredible pictures of snowflakes.
- Cool. The 46 Best-ever freeware utilities.
Posted by snackeru at February 9, 2005 8:09 AM | Links of the day