February 16, 2005
Links of the day
- 100 funniest jokes of all time. Warning! Adult language in some of them.
- Kneel! Valentines day greetings from General Zod.
- Fark has bought the rights to rename the Fleet Center in Boston for one day. Click the link to find out what they decided to name it. Pretty bad.
- Beta version of Internet Explorer 7 coming out this summer. Firefox is kicking butt.
- Atari handheld circa 1981 on sale at Ebay. Current bidding near $10,000.
- Cool! Late show TV lineups. Find out who is going to be on your favorite late night talk shows.
- Napoleon Dynamite soundboard. If you haven't seen this wonderful, quirky film do yourself and favor and check it out. Only $2 at the Hopkins theater.
- WatchingAmerica.com. Find out what newspapers around the world are writing about America right now.
- Future mail! Send your future self a message.
- Can this black box see into the future? Random number generators and predicting the future. Fascinating.
- Researchers in Sweden have developed a robotic ball that can chase a burglar, record, videotape, and even corner the intruder. Weird.
- Set aside some time and take some of the IAT tests at the Implicit Project. Fascinating and perhaps disturbing results await you.
Posted by snackeru at February 16, 2005 9:15 AM | Links of the day
did you get my e-mail?
Posted by: Stick and Ball Guy at February 17, 2005 7:29 AM