< Parkinson's Law: an introduction | Main | Links of the day >

Quick Note

Just to let you all know what is going on, my wife is headed for a 4 day conference today in Chicago. This means that I will be taking care of the home duties this week. This also means that postings on this fine blog will be erratic at best. I will probably have to start working on these entries late at night. Have no fear though! I have some entries rattling around in my brain, including some stadium induced ramblings. Until then, check out these links of interest:

• First of all, if you didn't see this, there is an interview with Jerry Bell in the "New Ballpark" section of the Twins website. Now, before you get all excited, it does not have good news. In fact, Bell sounds a bit surly. First of all, Bell makes clear that Pohlad's contribution won't be higher than $120 million. And secondly, Bell also makes clear that the Twins won't be picking a site before a deal is in place. This is bad, bad news as far as I'm concerned. When will Pohlad realize he needs to do something different to shake things up? A larger contribution and a solid plan with a single site could go a long way if you ask me.

• Also, the Twins Geek has a new site called Twins Territory where anyone can sign up and start blogging about the Twins. I have been pegged as one of the "founding bloggers" which is seriously quite an honor. My blog on that site is called "Stadium Stuff" (someone help me with a better name!). I am using my new site to rehash some of the things I've written here for a new audience. We'll see how it goes.

• See you soon!

Posted by snackeru at March 8, 2005 8:15 AM | Life

How about "Extreme Makeover: Twins Home Edition"?

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at March 8, 2005 9:35 AM

How about Ballpark Blogging? Or Ballpark Banter?

Posted by: Stick and Ball Guy at March 8, 2005 3:41 PM

I'm going with Ballpark Banter. Thanks SBG.

Posted by: Shane at March 8, 2005 11:34 PM