March 9, 2005
Links of the day
- I wish I could think of stuff like this. Give me money or I'll eat this rabbit. Genius! He's already made $17,000!
- A library in New York is checking out iPod Shuffles! Power to the people! I don't know why I just wrote that...
- What Yahoo! looked like 10 years ago. Ah, the good old days. No ads, just links.
- Yahoo's 10 year "netrospective." 10 years, 100 moments of the web. Fascinating reading in a cool user interface.
- The SciFi network has a new Battlestar Galactica series. That's cool and all, but in this series Starbuck is a girl!!! This is undeniably today's sign of the apocalypse.
- Mozilla will soon release a browser for cellphones and PDAs. This is so cool.
- Who's on first? The movie edition. At first I found this annoying, but then I realized it is kind of creative. Well done!
- I'm not really sure I get this, but play this game to figure out what hemisphere your brain prefers (?). Certainly interesting.
- 10 Things I Have Learned by Malcom Glaser. Great list of sage advice.
- CSS Garden Shot. See a bunch of designs from the wildly popular CSS Zen Garden on one page. Cool.
- Color Schemer 2.0. Figure out what colors go together. Seems pretty useful.
- Zopa.com. Borrow money from other netizens at reasonable interest rates. Interesting idea, but how safe is it?
- Names the NFL will not allow on the back of replica jerseys. Thanks for the link Mr. Cheer or Die!
Posted by snackeru at March 9, 2005 9:28 AM | Links of the day
Supposedly the Rabbit thing is a hoax and you can find the facts on Snopes.
Posted by: Dianna at March 9, 2005 2:40 PM
What? How depressing. I wanted to see that rabbit get eaten!
Posted by: Shane at March 9, 2005 3:48 PM
You could always take one of your cats over to visit Cheese Wiz.
Posted by: Dianna at March 9, 2005 7:11 PM
Ack! Perish the thought Dianna! Besides, if CC can't even touch a cat without breaking into hives I doubt he would eat one.
Posted by: Shane at March 10, 2005 7:38 AM
Grog like cats. Grog eat them with chipotle sauce. MMMMM. Make Grog mouth water.
Posted by: Grog at March 10, 2005 9:28 AM