< The first rule of the Greet Machine | Main | Attack Cat! >

New look

As I was watching the Golden Gopher basketball game today, I decided to change the look of this fine blog. I won't bore you with my design strategy, but allow me to just say that I am going for simple and elegant. Also, if you reload the page in your browser, the header graphic and tagline at the top should change. I plan on adding a bunch of these. As you will have already noticed, however, most of my new headers are the artist renderings of possible new stadia for the Gophers, Twins and Vikings.

So, anyway, I hope everyone likes it. And I'm sorry about the lack of quality posts recently. I should be back in the swing of things next week.

Posted by snackeru at March 11, 2005 2:56 PM

Two BIG thumbs up!!!!

Posted by: Brian Maas at March 11, 2005 3:43 PM

Thanks Brian! Every once in a while you've got to do some house cleaning. You'll note, though, that the Voter's Guide is missing. It will be returning soon. Have no fear.

Posted by: Shane at March 11, 2005 4:05 PM

Way cool!

Posted by: SBG at March 11, 2005 4:39 PM

Bitchin! I especially love the quote, "where stadiums are the answer to all of society's ailments."

Posted by: Vince at March 11, 2005 9:06 PM

Where are the cats?

Posted by: Lucy at March 12, 2005 9:00 AM

Vince, thanks! And you actually helped me with my grammar a little bit. Thanks to your comment I had to fix that quote. So thanks for that too.

Posted by: Shane at March 12, 2005 3:18 PM

Very Nice.

Posted by: TwinsJunkie at March 13, 2005 6:37 PM