< Attack Cat! | Main | Weekend notes >

Official Greet Machine NCAA Tournament Pool

• Allow me to invite you to join the official NCAA Tournament pool bracket of the Greet Machine. Once again it is completely free, with only bragging rights at stake. I hope you all will join. In fact, feel free to tell others about the pool: friends, spouses, kids, family members, co-workers, etc. The more the merrier, after all. Don't let the lack of an encyclopedic knowledge of college basketball stop you from entering. Curt in Grand Forks's two daughters will have entries, and will base their picks solely on the "cooler" mascot! I think I might give that a try! It is a lot of fun, and I hope you'll join.

To do so, go to http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage and enter the group name "Minn/NoDak Border Battle". You will need the password "nodak" to join. You will need an ESPN username, which is also free. You can register for this at the same website. So, please join and let's have some fun!

Special thanks to Curt in Grand Forks for putting this together!

• Keep in mind that Mr. Cheer or Die is also running a tournament pool through Yahoo! Sports. Details for his pool can be found on the link above.

Posted by snackeru at March 12, 2005 3:43 PM | Sports

I will happily crush all who stand in my way in this pool.

As I said on the phone Shane, an outstanding job on the site!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at March 12, 2005 4:11 PM