March 16, 2005
Links of the day
- That's my Vader ... A day in the life of everyone's favorite Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Star Wars Episode III trailer. This one looks really good actually. I must say I am excited for it.
- Web of Letters. Enter any word and this tool will search for graphics of the letters of the word to spell it out with. Give it a try.
- Daily Show clip parser. I could probably spend hours here!
- Pimp my Firefox. How to make your installation of Firefox even better.
- Take this speed typing test. It appears I can type 63 words a minute. Not too shabby.
- Very interesting collection of aerial propaganda leaflets dropped from WWI to Operation Iraqi Freedom. This is a perfect example of what makes the web so cool.
- Brainboost.com is another search engine attempt to master natural language queries. Seems to do a pretty good job at it too.
- How to blog by Tony Pierce. Interesting list of suggestions. Rule #3: "dont be afraid to do anything. infact if youre afraid of something, do it. then do it again. and again." Rule #13: "if you havent written about sex, religion, and politics in a week youre probably playing it too safe ..."
- Old Greet Machine regular David Wintheiser writes about "Community" on TwinsTerritory.com and uses his experiences at the Greet Machine as an example. A very thoughtful essay.
Posted by snackeru at March 16, 2005 8:13 AM | Links of the day
82/min, take that! I was also going to put a link for the Star Wars III trailer today, but decided against it. We're going when it comes out.
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at March 16, 2005 9:37 AM
89wpm. No lie.
Posted by: SBG at March 16, 2005 12:16 PM
Sheesh! You guys are kicking my butt.
Posted by: Shane at March 16, 2005 12:30 PM