< Viking snowman | Main | Vanquished >

Viking snowman part 2

I decided to go ahead and build another snowman in front of his garage. Of course, it will probably melt by the time he comes home, but I hope it is still somewhat of a nuisance.

snowman2.jpg

The sign says, "This means YOU Chessehead!" Simple pleasures, people, simple pleasures.

Posted by snackeru at March 19, 2005 4:24 PM | Life

I think you should have built the snowman in the likeness of Brett Farve. I would have liked to have seen pictures of Cheesehead Craig tearing it down then!

Posted by: Laurene at March 20, 2005 11:26 PM

sup dude, I decided 2 b a packer fan now.so get rid of the viking stuff

Posted by: AJ nackerud at March 24, 2005 1:45 PM

Ack! I guess I only have one son now. Alex has gone over to the dark side.

Posted by: Shane at March 24, 2005 1:49 PM

An emergency vehicle has been dispatched to your home to take your son to the Betty Ford Clinic: Special Ward of Mr. Cheer Or Die, to assist in detoxing the young lad from all things Packer.

Remain calm!

Posted by: Brian Maas at March 24, 2005 3:06 PM

What are they going to do to Alex to make him a Viking fan? Feed him bland hot dish and give him a lobotomy? I'm calling Child and Family Services to stop this so called "intervention". Don't worry Alex, your true family is coming to save you!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at March 24, 2005 3:19 PM

For the record, I was greatly amused by BOTH snowmen, and who cares if I would be upset by the monster in front of the garage door after a long trip... did you forget who shortsheeted your bed after a long moving day???

Posted by: Cheesehead's wife at March 28, 2005 10:19 PM