March 23, 2005
Links of the day
- The history of yelling "Freebird!" at a concert. I wish I could have researched this one.
- 3M workshop to teach you how to make a wallet out of duct tape. I am going to have to give this a try.
- 13 things that baffle even the smartest scientists. Cool article.
- FreeMind software project. A great piece of free software to help you brainstorm, among other things. I'm going to have to look at this one a little deeper.
- A phenomenally easy way to make rounded corners for CSS/XHTML tabs. Wow.
- Peter Jackson says that the movie "The Hobbit" is a few years away at least. Bummer. Can't wait to see that dragon.
- Springsteen's induction speech for U2 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. This is a very good induction speech and worth the read.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about podcasting. For you COD.
- For all you Irish out there, Bush seems to be related to some pretty shady characters from Ireland's past. Thanks Curt!
- And speaking of Ireland, check out this Irish-Heritage Timeline from the Onion. Hilarious. My favorite: "1994: A leader known only as Roth takes over the Irish Republican Army, transforming it from a terrorist organization into a tax-deferred retirement savings plan." Brilliant!
- Learn UNIX in 10 minutes. Might come in handy for me as a reference.
Posted by snackeru at March 23, 2005 8:27 AM | Links of the day