March 30, 2005
Links of the day
- Watch Martian space ships attack the Greet Machine! Run and scream in panic!
- OurMedia.org. Free space for your files (audio, video, whatever) forever. I find this a little too good to be true.
- Very interesting article detailing how KG has (by far!) helped his team the most over the past few years. MVP!
- Great article detailing a former computer programmer's switch to becoming a bike courier. Sounds like a lot of fun...
- This is soooo wrong. I probably shouldn't even be linking to it. And look how many comments it is getting!
- You've probably already seen this, but scientists found soft tissue in a T-Rex skeleton. That is fricken' awesome, although I read that this might be more common than we think. Scientists are just loathe to crack open dinosaur bones (which is understandable).
- Set list and review of the first U2 concert in support of HTDAAB. Although I don't mind them playing old stuff do they have to play three songs from Boy?
- Display any RSS feed on your website with no programming required ... I'm going to have to give this one a try. Seems pretty easy.
- Fantastic page that lists out all sorts of different search engines and why you would want to use them.
- This has been making the rounds: a clock that will hide after you click the snooze button forcing you to get up and turn it off. Genius!
- Unsorted life hacks from 43FoldersWiki. Fascinating list of nifty tricks people have submitted. For example: Just got a haircut you like? Ask the operator to describe it in his/her own words, and then take a photo. Good advice.
That's all I got for now.
Posted by snackeru at March 30, 2005 8:50 AM | Links of the day
The site destruction was way cool. I really enjoyed changing it to a meteor shower and watched them as they destroyed the new Twins and Vikings stadiums.
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at March 30, 2005 9:55 AM
This is pretty funny too:
Posted by: Jx2 at March 31, 2005 11:48 AM