April 13, 2005
Links of the day
- A list of someone's top 25 Sesame Street moments. This list is hilarious and it definitely brings back good memories. Do kids watch Sesame Street anymore?
- George Chapline doesn't think black holes exist. Interesting article.
- Let America govern the world. An interesting proposal (that will never happen).
- So much for that merit raise: the link between appearance and wages. Not very good news for Cheesehead Craig, I'm afraid.
- Pookmail.com. Don't want to give out your real email address, but you need to get some email from someone? Use Pookmail.
- Google Ride Finder. What will these guys think of next? Use this tool to easily find shuttles and taxis so far in 11 American cities.
- Life's top 10 greatest inventions. Cool and thought provoking article.
- Yet another nifty tool to help web developers, like me, select color combinations.
- My little pet project of UThink: Blogs at the University Libraries is one year old! Happy birthday to UThink!
- A new UThink blog dedicated to saving the U's General College from an unfortunate demise. Save the GC!
- This guy has a lot of video games. I mean, A LOT of video games. I must say that I'm a little jealous.
Posted by snackeru at April 13, 2005 8:57 AM | Links of the day
Yes, my kid watches Sesame Steet, but only if Blue's Clues and Zoboomafoo aren't on..:-)
Posted by: Winter in the Cities at April 13, 2005 9:30 PM
As a professor maybe you need to be on the lookout for this:
Posted by: Jx2 at April 15, 2005 8:11 AM
Thanks Jx2! I'm going to use these links tomorrow. Hilarious!
Posted by: Shane at April 19, 2005 3:29 PM