< Local Government Committee: A Prediction | Main | Holy Cow >

Local Government Committee: CANCELLED

The Local Government Committee meeting was cancelled today. Anyone know why? I also can't find if they have rescheduled it. Is this bill heading straight for Taxes? I wonder ...

If you were wondering where my post was today, I wrote something over at Twins Territory called Return on Investment. Not my best work, but it got my point across. Of course, my buddy David Wintheiser has already ripped it to shreds. It sure is nice to have someone I can count on!

See you tomorrow.

Posted by snackeru at May 12, 2005 4:27 PM | Stadiums

Shane, the HF2480 will be heard tomorrow morning at 9:55 AM in the Rules and Legislative Administration Committee...Here's the schedule:

http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/comm/schedule.asp?comm=21

Posted by: Kevin at May 12, 2005 4:40 PM

Is that another committee, or does that mean that it already passed the local govt committee?

Posted by: Vince at May 12, 2005 4:55 PM

It's another committee and will have to pass one more after this to reach the floor. Perhaps after this it will go to Local Gov't and bypass Krinkie's committee....One can hope. Maybe this was all done by Sviggum as he is on this committee...He did say he would do ANYTHING in his power to pass this bill.

Using Shane's voter's guide, it looks like the bill should pass this committee 12-8 with 3 unknowns....CLOSE...CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

Posted by: Kevin at May 12, 2005 5:45 PM

Cross them indeed

Posted by: TwinsJunkie at May 12, 2005 7:39 PM