May 31, 2005
Links of the day
The Return of the world-famous "Links of the Day." Enjoy.
- Fascinating web site about the plight of the California Condor. Check out the link about "Last days of the wild condors."
- Great article about "easter eggs" in Star Wars Epidsode III.
- Interesting take on the Jedi and why we shouldn't trust them: "[T]hey vote each other into the office, have license to kill, and seek to control galactic affairs. Talk about unaccountable power used toward secret and mysterious ends."
- Prophet Yahweh can make UFOs appear on his signal! He has had over 1,500 sightings since 1979! LSD anyone?
- A really good synopsis on podcasting by ABCnews.com and some great links to help get you started.
- Interesting article concerning Nintendo's strategy to compete with the new Xbox 360 and P3. It will include opening up their entire back catalog to be playable on the new system. That would be so cool.
- Kittenwar.com. May the cutest kitten win. This site makes the entire WWW worthwhile.
- Is this fake or is this real? Taking Star Wars themed merchandising a little far...
- Find the cheapest gas in the Twin Cities or other cities in the U.S. Very handy!
- Listen or read the greatest speeches in American history as determined by American Rhetoric. Very interesting list.
- This guy is obsessed with getting rid of dimes. I can't say I disagree with him.
- The people that stole Munch's "The Scream" and "Madonna" say they have destroyed the masterpieces. What a tragedy.
- Do not press the Big Red Button. You have been warned...
See you later...
Posted by snackeru at May 31, 2005 8:40 AM | Links of the day
You just had to keep going on the Sith/Jedi argument didn't you Shane?
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at May 31, 2005 9:31 AM
Yes, that link was a very fortuitous find. Further proof of the treachery of the Jedi!
Posted by: Shane at May 31, 2005 9:34 AM