< Time to be quiet | Main | Pomp and Circumstance >

June 8, 2005

Bork! Bork! Bork!

swedishchef.jpg Zee Tveens need a noo stedeeoom. Zee Hennepeen Cuoonty plun is a reesuneble-a vey tu feenelly get zee jub dune-a. Vetcheeng zee Tveens in un ooootduur stedeeoom is leeke-a ieteeng a vell-cuuked cheeckee. It joost duesn't get uny better.

Pheel Kreenkie-a duesn't vunt tu booeeld a Tveens stedeeoom. Vhet un ideeut! Ell stedeeoom ooppunents shuoold be-a poot intu a put a bueeled leeke-a lubsters! Zeen zeey shuoold be-a chupped up leeke-a cerruts und drooned in a stoo. Stedeeoom ooppunents ere-a ell ifeel peuple-a thet prubebly secreeffice-a nooburn keettens tu zeeur inseteeeble-a guds ooff despeur und meesery.

Iff a noo Tveens stedeeoom is booeelt zeere-a veell be-a heppeeness und dunceeng und juyuoos celebreshun. I veell prepere-a und feest ooff sooccoolent steeks und lesegna! Iff nu noo stedeeoom is booeelt zeere-a veell be-a peeen und surroo und nu feest. Zee Svedeesh Cheff needs ooootduur besebell!! Vhy du yuoo inseest oon turmenteeng zee Svedeesh Cheff?

Bork! Bork! Bork! Bork!

Posted by snackeru at June 8, 2005 1:01 PM | Stadiums

Comments

ah's wif yo' Swedish Chef! Fry mah hide! We need a bran' noo stadium fo' th' Twins an' Vikin's! 'Nuff wif th' idiots like Krinkie who doesn't give a dadburn about us. Eff'n th' State legislato's kin't git it done then it is time t'sto'm th' gates an' does it ourselves. An' doesn't give up! Fry mah hide! Nevah give up! Fry mah hide! Did we give up wif th' Germans bombed Pearl Harbo'? Hell no! Fry mah hide! Who's wif me?

The Red Neck

Posted by: Brian Maas at June 8, 2005 2:10 PM

Ruff ruff bow wow wow bark bark ruff growl ruff bow wow hoooowwwwwlll ruff ruff ruff bark hoooowwwwwllll!

Posted by: Air Bud at June 8, 2005 2:56 PM

Amen, brothers, amen.

Posted by: Shane at June 8, 2005 3:23 PM

Lay off the crack, Shane.

Posted by: Cheesehead's wife at June 8, 2005 10:28 PM

Shane-

I have one question. In the paper today, Bell said he expects a new stadium to last 40-50 years. Why such a short time frame? Is concrete not what it used to be? Wrigley and Fenway are still standing, why the pessimissim then that a new stadium will have to be built in another half-centrury? It wouldn't exactly inspire me to vote yes if I was on the fence and had to vote.

Posted by: vince at June 9, 2005 8:40 AM

Vince, good point. I don't know why Bell isn't promising this stadium will last forever. Why shouldn't it? In this case I think Bell is being way too pessimistic and honest to a fault. Besides he has no idea how long this stadium will last. If the Twins are begging for a stadium again in 30 years I will not be in favor of that in the least.

Posted by: Shane at June 9, 2005 12:15 PM