< The Roof: Part II | Main | A list of inspired songs >

June 10, 2005

Harmony

In case you were wondering...

backyard1.jpg

Packer fan and Viking fan
Live together as only two friends can
Side by side in our spacious backyard
Oh Lord, why can't we?

Sung to the tune of "Ebony and Ivory" by McCartney and Jackson

If we can do it, if a Viking fan and a Cheesehead can live with such harmony, then surely stadium opponents and stadium supporters can come together and rid ourselves of this monkey on our backs and reach a compromise.

So, lift your lighters and sing with me:

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na ... Na, na, na, na ... Hey Kirby!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na ... Na, na, na, na ... Hey Kirby!
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby ... whaoaoa! whaoaoao!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na ... Na, na, na, na ... Hey Kirby!

Do you feel the love?

Posted by snackeru at June 10, 2005 7:30 AM | Life

Comments

Is that a PURPLE sandbox next to Craig's house?

Posted by: SBG at June 10, 2005 8:53 AM

Yes, just like Shane's grass is GREEN!

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 10, 2005 9:54 AM

Ahhhh.... but he doesn't have choice in the color of his grass (other than brown). You could have had anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy color for that sandbox. How long till that cheesehead hat starts sprouting horns?

Posted by: SBG at June 10, 2005 10:12 AM

Shane can certainly have his grass be Viking yellow if he wanted. The sandbox was left by the previous owners and it had to be written into the contract that it had absolutely no value, so basically it's worthless, much like the Vikings.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 10, 2005 11:35 AM

Speaking of Psychedelic drugs (see my comment under 'A list of inspired songs') what the hell is going on over there this week? First, all these weepy 'men can cry' crap-o-la and now perhaps the worst McCartney song of all time is quoted to justify some kind of love-in? What's next, you and Cheesehead in bed for a week ala Yoko and Lennon? (And yes, Craig is Yoko!)

You boys are either smoking some very bad imported Canadian weed or you both just need to be slapped upside the head. As a Shane Posse member I am allowed to do that.

Posted by: Brian Maas at June 10, 2005 4:22 PM

Go ahead and slap up Shane all you want to. Step near me shorty and I'll just put my hand on your forehead whilst you flail away as I keep you at arm's length.

Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 10, 2005 4:44 PM

Sticks and stones CC...sticks and stones. I assume you always wear a nut cup, then?

Posted by: Brian Maas at June 10, 2005 4:50 PM

People! People! Let's all just take a deep breath. Brian, if I need a slap upside the head then by all means please deliver it. And speaking of slapping, Craig is always in need of a good pummeling. That is most certainly an approved Posse activity. You take him low, Brian, and I'll finish him off with my patented "Magnum P.I." double chop: an elbow to the stomach followed by an immediate back-fist to the face as he bowls over in pain. It is fool proof!

Posted by: Shane at June 10, 2005 5:23 PM

Nice backyard...

Posted by: Scott Parker at June 11, 2005 12:55 PM

A little off-topic but just wanted to say I liked the layout of the site

Posted by: ebony at July 18, 2005 2:41 AM