June 23, 2005
Links of the day
- IQ game from Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Surprisingly addictive. I can get it down to two balls.
- It looks like people still steal more online music than they actually buy, even with the ease of iPods and iTunes.
- Shame on me for considering this, but I am very fearful of my daughter's teenage years...
- See the evolution of the Starbucks logo, and get a little history on sirens and mermaids.
- Learn how to speak Ewokese (and Huttese for that matter).
- Great list of reasons to fear Canada: "Seems not to mind that one of its provinces has turned almost entirely French."
- Stunning display of drawings by children from Korea showing their complete hatred of all things Japan. Wow.
- Spin Magazine's top albums of the last 20 years. Can't argue with OK Computer by Radiohead.
That's all I've got time for! See you later...
Posted by snackeru at June 23, 2005 8:42 AM | Links of the day
We gotta teach those Korean kids to hate the Packers and see what they can do with their crayons.
Posted by: Brian Maas at June 23, 2005 9:11 AM
Yep, leave it to the Viking fans to preach hate. The Packers are all about love. Just ask Chmura.
Posted by: Cheesehead Craig at June 23, 2005 10:53 AM
CC: I think it was Japan that invented the hot tub.
Posted by: Brian Maas at June 23, 2005 12:40 PM
You know that forgetmenotpanties.com site is a joke don't you?
It actually won an award for being a joke site.
Posted by: freealonzo at June 24, 2005 9:56 AM
Nope, didn't know that. Thanks freealonzo. I guess I'll have to look for other ways to keep an eye on my daughter!
Posted by: Shane at June 24, 2005 12:22 PM